Our team is one of the largest in Ireland. While every dispute presents unique challenges, our approach is consistent: the involvement of an experienced partner to ensure the delivery of a high quality, solution-focused service tailored to achieve our clients’ particular commercial objectives.
We advise clients on choosing the method of dispute resolution most appropriate to their needs with the objective of resolving disputes quickly and effectively with as little business disruption as possible. We use our experience, expertise and significant resources to help our clients resolve disputes in a manner consistent with their commercial aims, whether through litigation, mediation or arbitration.
Focusing upon results, our services encompass pre-dispute advice through to managing complex and large scale litigation.
Our talented team provides services in areas including the following:
- alternative dispute resolution
- banking litigation
- commercial disputes
- corporate restructuring and insolvency
- employment and industrial relations
- financial litigation
- intellectual property and technology licensing
- property disputes
- We are acting in a high value international share purchase agreement dispute being administered by the ICC International Court of Arbitration with its seat in Miami.
- We act for Chevron (Ireland) Atlantic Limited, Chevron Products UK Limited and other large international oil companies in litigation matters before the Irish Courts.
- We acted in proceedings in the Commercial Division of the High Court involving a dispute regarding the awarding of a petroleum-sharing contract in respect of valuable North African oil fields.
- We act for a listed global food business in respect of matters before the Irish Courts.
- We acted in a number of successful procurement challenges against a large hospital services group heard in the Commercial Division of the High Court.
- We acted for Motorola Limited in defence of information technology proceedings in the Commercial Division of the High Court.
- We advise a significant Investment Manager in respect of a number of high value financial services litigation claims and, in particular, we have provided advices in relation to the Irish element of a US claim for in excess of €2 billion.
- We advise Starbucks Corporation in the protection and enforcement of its IP rights and related actions.
- We act for a large number of insurers including Liberty Insurance, SMDF and a syndicate of insurers led by Allianz Global Corporate & Speciality AG in defence of professional negligence proceedings.
- We advise a major global manufacturer of confectionery, pet food, and other food products in relation to the protection and enforcement of its IP rights and act for that client in High Court proceedings.
- We act for EBS Limited, Bank of Ireland and Dunbar Assets Ireland (formerly Zurich Bank) in both the defence and prosecution of High Court proceedings.
- We acted in a complex and high value construction dispute involving the National Aquatic Centre.
- We acted for the Northern Ireland Tourist Board (an organisation established by the Northern Ireland Minister for Tourism, Enterprise, Trade and Investment to promote tourism in Northern Ireland) in recent High Court litigation.
- We advise a range of clients in respect of insurance and re-insurance issues and have acted in a number of related arbitrations.