Our team’s success is due to the strength of the relationships we develop with our clients, combined with the high-quality of our lawyers at all levels. We take a practical, ‘hands-on’ and commercial approach, which translates into accessible, decisive and strategic advice, with client focused solutions.
We have significant experience advising on all aspects of the employment relationship - from recruitment to the termination of the employment relationship. We also work closely with the firm’s Corporate and Commercial department advising on the employment implications of mergers and acquisitions and corporate restructurings.
We have significant experience acting in contentious employment related matters such as disputes involving directors and shareholders and employment injunctions. We also regularly advise clients in respect of disputes related to unfair/wrongful dismissal, redundancy, restrictive covenants, discrimination, harassment and work-related stress.
For more information on Employment contact Aoife Bradley.
Articles by the Employment, Pensions and Employee Benefits team regularly feature on Legal-Island’s Employment Law Hub.
- Advising a luxury fashion brand on its employment law requirements, employment contracts, HR policies and day-to-day employment issues.
- Advising a large multinational corporation on a complex, sensitive and high-profile protected disclosure/whistleblowing investigation involving senior management personnel.
- Advising a public company in relation to a disgruntled employee who had unauthorised access to our client’s confidential information and valuable intellectual property.
- Advising an established health services provider in respect of gross misconduct allegations against a senior individual.
- Advising a multinational corporation on an alleged data breach of sensitive employee data and on our client’s obligations under data protection legislation.
- Representing a multinational corporation on the employment aspects of an acquisition of an Irish business in one of the most significant corporate transactions in recent years.
- Supporting a number of clients, including a high-profile retailer, in relation to compliance with their gender pay gap reporting obligations.
- Supporting an international tech company on its expansion into this jurisdiction by advising on all aspects of employment law including interview and recruitment processes, terms and conditions of employment, service contracts, HR policies and corporate immigration matters.