We advise on a broad range of transactional, regulatory and contentious matters across the telecommunications sector, delivering prompt and commercially-driven advice.
Through our offices in Dublin, London and Galway, we have extensive experience in advising institutional operators, investors, funders, contractors and regulatory bodies on a diverse range of matters and projects including:
- Mergers and acquisitions (including private equity, investments and joint ventures)
- Licensing and authorisation
- Regulatory advice including competition law, compliance, consumer protection, investigations and state aid
- Network build, provision and roll-out
- Interconnection and access agreements
- Procurement, content supply and outsourcing arrangements
- Data privacy
- Various commercial arrangements involving telecommunications companies
- Property, planning and environmental law issues
- Consumer law and protection
- Terms & Conditions for the supply of good/services
- Acting for Amartus in the sale of its telecoms network management business to Huawei.
- Acting in the sale of the entire issued share capital of Inland Fibre Telecom Limited to euNetworks Ireland-Private Fiber Limited.
- Acting for the shareholders of Mobile Travel Technologies Limited in the sale of the entire issued share capital to Travelport Group Investments Limited.
- Acting for Indigo Telecom Group Limited on its acquisition of Foursite Design Consultants Limited (t/a 4site), a global provider of telecom and data centre network support services.
- Advising InfraVia Capital Partners on the sale of Cignal to IBEX 35 listed Cellnex Telecom Group.
- Acting for Bill Walsh in the sale of Aspire Technology Unlimited Company to NEC Corporation.
- Acting for Kelly and Jankie Glass in the sale of Karib Cable to Columbus International Inc.
- Acting for Digicel in relation to investments in telecommunications companies to include in Barbados, Anguilla, Trinidad & Tobago, Antigua, Haiti, Surinam, Bonaire, Samoa, Figi, St. Maarten, El Salvador, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Guatemala, Papua New Guinea, Tonga and Cook Island.
- Advising Cignal Infrastructure on the significant expansion of its existing portfolio through the acquisition of Cellcom Ireland Limited.
- Acting for Cignal Infrastructure on the multi million expansion of its nationwide telecoms tower and fibre portfolio.
- Acting for Siro in the negotiation of contracts for the roll out of high speed broadband networks.