Jennifer is a Partner in the Corporate and Commercial Department and has been with LK Shields Solicitors since she began her traineeship.
Jennifer has worked on several large, high profile and complex transactions in Ireland, the UK, central and eastern Europe, the Caribbean/Central America, Pacific Rim area, the Middle East and China.
Jennifer has gained considerable experience in corporate and commercial law and particularly in transactional work both in Ireland and abroad. Jennifer also regularly advises on private fund raisings, shareholders/joint venture agreements, start-ups, corporate finance, management buy-outs, corporate reorganisations and commercial law.
Jennifer has extensive experience in advising on foreign direct investment, assisting international companies planning on doing businesses in Ireland and advising on related legal matters.
Acted for the Vendors of Walco Foods, a leading Irish trader of animal fats and proteins, on an agreement to sell the company to Neste (NESTE, Nasdaq Helsinki).
Acted for Bill Walsh in the sale of Aspire Technology Unlimited Company to NEC Corporation.
Acted for the Vendors of ProAdjust, the specialist provider of loss adjusting and claims management services to the insurance market in Ireland, on the sale of the company to Davies.
Acted for Aleph Group, Inc, a leading global enabler of digital advertising, on the Irish aspects of its acquisition of Ad Dynamo, an exclusive partner to Twitter, Snapchat, Spotify and Verizon Media in the wider African region.
- Acted for Elan Growth Partners on the Irish aspects of their investment in Simply NUC, Inc.
- Acted for Calibre Scientific in the acquisition of Carl Stuart Group, an Irish distributor of laboratory and analytical consumables and equipment with headquarters in Dublin.
- Acted for Calibre Scientific in the acquisition of, Shannon based, Reagecon Diagnostics Limited
- Acted on the Irish aspects of the acquisition of Club Car by Platinum Equity from Ingersoll Rand (NYSE:IR).
- Acted for Denis O’Brien in the sale of longstanding client, Communicorp Group Limited to Bauer Media Group.
- Acted for the shareholders of Nualtra Limited, on its sale to Ajinomoto Cambrooke, Inc., part of the Ajinomoto group.
- Acted for Deloitte on its acquisition of leading Irish cloud consultancy and managed services provider DNM.
- Acted on the sale of long-standing client Nicholas O’Dwyer Limited to RSK, a leading integrated environmental, engineering and technical services business.
- Acted for Keurig Dr Pepper in opening a manufacturing plant in Newbridge, Co. Kildare.
- Acted for Indigo Telecom Group Limited on its acquisition of Foursite Design Consultants Limited (t/a 4site), a global provider of telecom and data centre network support services.
- Acted for Advanced on the Irish aspects of the purchase of Irish health software company CareWorks.
- Acted for Polypipe Group plc in the Irish aspects on the acquisition of the Alderburgh Group of companies.
- Acted for Nebula Management Limited in the sale of its interest in the Silver Stream Health Care Group
- Acted for Designer Group in relation to its entry into a joint venture arrangement with construction services provider, Sisk.
- Acted for Designer Group on its acquisition of facilities management, building, mechanical and electrical maintenance company, Lenmac Mechanical Services.
- Acted for Communicorp Group Limited in the sale of various Bulgarian radio stations to Fresh Media Bulgaria AD.
- Acted for Harkglade Limited in the purchase of Millbrook Linen Limited.
- Acted for Dwellworks LLC, a business to business provider of services to the global corporate mobility/relocation industry, in the purchase of, Irish based, Irish Relocation (“IrishRelo”) group
- Acted for Independent Newspapers (Ireland) Limited on the establishment of a joint venture, Offscript Studios Limited, with Caltray Limited
- Acted for Designer Group in the purchase of the business and assets of Missouri based engineering company, PPS Group LLC
- Acted for Causeway Capital in the acquisition of Celtic Linen Limited (in Examinership).
- Acted for Plusvital in the acquisition of Equinome, the leading bloodstock genomic testing company.
- Acted for Topaz Investments Limited in the sale of Topaz Energy Group Limited, Resource Property Investment Fund plc and Esso Ireland Limited to Alimentation Couche-Tard.
- Acted for Topaz Investments Limited in the purchase by Topaz of Esso Ireland Limited.
- Acted for longstanding client, Communicorp Group Limited, in the sale of AS Radio SWH Latvia to Cinamon Holding OU, an Estonian based entertainment company.
- Acted for Blue Ocean Associates Limited in the sale of 75% of the issued share capital of Blue Ocean International Limited to members of management.
- Acted for Blue Ocean Associates Limited in the sale of Harvest Energy Limited and Harvest Energy Aviation Limited to Prax Petroleum Limited, a member of the State Oil group.
- Acted for BBCM Group Limited in the sale of BB's Coffee & Muffins chain of companies to Brentwood Investments.
- Acted for Harvest Energy in the sale of Harvest Biofuels Limited to Greenergy.
- Acted for the shareholders of Aran Candy Limited (t/a the Jelly Bean Factory) in the sale initially of 75% of the company to Cloetta.
- Acted for the shareholders of Saongroup in the sale of Saongroup to StepStone.
- Acted for Communicorp Group, Ireland’s largest independent radio broadcasting group, in relation to numerous acquisitions in Ireland and abroad, including the largest acquisition ever in the sector in Ireland.
- Acted for Kelly and Jankie Glass in the sale of Karib Cable to Columbus International Inc.
- Acted for the shareholders of Done Deal Limited on sale of majority shareholding to Schibsted Media Group.
- Acted for Dalkia Group across a broad range of matters including numerous acquisitions and disposals (to include the sale of its integrated facilities management business in Ireland to MITIE Group plc), joint ventures and commercial contractual arrangements.
- Acted for Veolia Environmental in the sale of its non-hazardous waste and recycling business to Greenstar.
- Acted for Saongroup.com (t/a Irishjobs.ie), in the acquisition of Tecoloco.com which has operations in El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras and Panama and also in the acquisition of UK online recruitment business MyJobGroup Limited.
- Acted for Digicel (Samoa) Limited, in the purchase of 90% of the issued share capital of Telecom Samoa Cellular Limited and in the purchase of Digicel Holdings Limited (an unconnected company) with operations in El Salvador and Guatemala.