We offer a comprehensive suite of company secretarial services which are provided in a solution focused manner designed to save time and money for the client. Services are provided to a wide variety of domestic and international clients and include company formation, compliance services, corporate restructuring and corporate governance advice.
Directors and Secretaries
We provide advice pertaining to Directors and Secretaries in relation to the following:
- Duties of directors and secretaries.
- Appointment, retirement and removal.
- Disclosure of interests in shares, property and contracts.
- Statutory declarations.
- Directors' residency requirements.
- Loans to directors.
We provide services in relation to the following:
- Preparation and issue of agenda, notices, consents, minutes and proxy forms for meetings.
- Advising on the law and procedure of meetings.
- Minute taking.
- Provision of a venue for board meetings.
To ensure compliance with ever-increasing corporate obligations, members of our Company Secretarial and Compliance team work closely with our clients to ensure their individual needs are met in a cost-effective manner. Our compliance services include the following:
- Maintaining and updating the statutory books
- Acting as electronic filing agents
- Acting as Company Secretary
- Providing Company Secretarial support and advice to companies including public, private and guarantee companies, Irish domiciled funds and special purpose vehicles.
- Advising on and managing the process for holding directors and shareholder meetings.
- Advising clients on matters relating to new legislation, articles of association and shareholder registration issues.
- Attending full board meetings of Regulated Fund companies and minuting same.
- Advising on the preparation of and drafting a wide variety of minutes, resolutions and associated documentation relating to the allotment and transfer of shares, agreements, changes to the board, powers of attorney and general regulatory matters.
- Advising clients on best practice for holding successful board and general meetings.
- Advising directors on their responsibilities.
- Advising a number of Irish financial services clients on compliance, regulatory and corporate governance developments.
- Advising clients on the structure and implementation of a number of corporate structures to avail of non-filing obligations of financial statements in the Companies Registration Office.
- Advising clients on the requirements relating to a reduction of share capital requiring High Court approval pursuant to Section 84 of the Companies Act 2014.
- Advising clients on the requirements relating to voluntary winding up and the process and obligations necessary to strike a company off the Register of Companies.
- Advising clients on the requirements relating to the restoration of a company to the Register of Companies, both, where a High Court application is required, or where a direct application to the Companies Office may be made.
- Advising a wide range of both national and international clients on the registration and on-going company law requirements for branches, places of business, limited companies, guarantee companies, funds, etc.
- Advising directors and secretaries on their responsibilities under the Companies Acts.