We represent investment funds and their managers in guiding them through the structuring and establishment of investment funds across every conceivable strategy in Ireland. We also focus on setting up the managing entity and advising on its successful operation over the long term.
- The establishment and structuring of both regulated and unregulated funds, including UCITS and AIFs across all asset classes in the liquidity spectrum.
- Transitions from a self-managed investment fund to an externally-managed investment fund.
- The establishment and structuring of ESG UCITS and AIFs with bespoke investment strategies, including all related SFDR and taxonomy pre-contractual disclosures.
- The establishment and structuring of QIAIF investment limited partnerships (ILP), authorised under Ireland’s new ILP legislative and regulatory regime.
- Investment fund restructurings involving the migration of existing investment fund structures to and from Ireland.