Our multi-disciplinary infrastructure group has advised on some of the largest and most notable infrastructure transactions and projects in Ireland in recent years.
We have extensive experience in successfully advising sponsors, funders, developers and contractors on a diverse range of transactions and projects across the infrastructure sector and have particular expertise in advising on the following areas:
Our multi-disciplinary infrastructure team draws on the skills and expertise of our Corporate, Finance, Technology, Projects, and Construction teams to deliver innovative, seamless and commercially-driven solutions to our infrastructure clients. This includes advising on:
- M&A in respect of infrastructure businesses and projects
- Joint venture and consortium arrangements
- Project development and financing
- Construction and design
- Operation and maintenance
- Concessions and state contracts involving public-private partnerships and other structures
- Cignal Infrastructure on the expansion of its telecoms and fibre network to over 500 locations across Ireland.
- Siro (joint venture between ESB and Vodafone) on the roll out of a high-speed broadband network throughout Ireland.
- Egis Road Projects in the acquisition of the operation and maintenance interests in the M1, M7/8 and N25 PPP contracts from NTR.
- Indigo Telecom Group Limited on its acquisition of Foursite Design Consultants Limited (t/a 4site), a global provider of telecom and data centre network support services.
- Polypipe Group plc, a leading provider of sustainable water and climate management solutions for the built environment, in the Irish aspects of the acquisition of the Alderburgh Group of companies.
- InfraVia Capital Partners on the sale of Cignal to IBEX 35 listed Cellnex Telecom Group. We also advised Cignal Infrastructure on the significant expansion of its existing portfolio through the acquisition of Cellcom Ireland Limited.
- Veolia Group on district heating schemes, CHP plants and numerous acquisitions in the energy sector.
- InfraVia Capital Partners on the acquisition of Mater Private Group, the leading acute healthcare provider in Ireland. We also acted for InfraVia Capital Partners on the acquisition of CareChoice Group, the second largest elderly care home operator in Ireland.
- Airtricity and Sorne Wind on the development and sale of numerous wind farm projects.
- Topaz on the sale of Topaz Energy Group and Esso Ireland Limited to Alimentation Couche-Tard.
- CareChoice Group on the acquisition of numerous care home businesses and a primary care centre as well as the design, financing and construction of a new 140 bed elderly care facility.
- Keolis SA, a French light rail transport operator, on its bid (as part of a consortium) for the Metro North PPP operating contract.