We have a strong reputation for providing tailored, intuitive and solution-focused service, bespoke to the needs of our corporate and commercial clients to enable them to achieve their goals.
Our extensive resources ensure the provision of first-class client service, marrying legal expertise with the development of strong personal relationships at every level.
Our specialist services include advising in relation to:
- Joint ventures, strategic alliances and other collaborative structures
- Overseas clients setting up operations in Ireland
- Commercial contracts
- Corporate finance (both debt and equity)
- All aspects of the Companies Acts
- Corporate mergers, migrations and demergers
- Corporate governance and compliance matters for private, public and state companies
- Directors’ duties and responsibilities, including under the Listing Rules and the ESM Rules
- General advice on share capital and shareholder rights
- Succession planning for businesses
- Acted in the creation and negotiation of the terms of a joint venture enterprise between Swen Impact Fund for Transition and Rika Biofuels to invest in European biomethane projects for the creation of green gases for all forms of renewable energy generation, including gas, fuel and electricity.
- Involved in the joint venture arrangements entered into between our client Designer Group and Sisk, by the sale of 50% of Designer Group FM Limited.
- Acted for Independent Newspapers (Ireland) Limited on the establishment of a joint venture, Offscript Studios Limited, with Caltray Limited (a ShinAwil group company).
- Advising Baycliffe Limited on the formation of a joint venture with Trafigura Beheer B.V. and the acquisition by the joint venture company Osmunda Limited from Geneva Holdings Limited of the entire issued share capital of Blue Ocean Associates Limited, the parent company of the entity which carries on the Harvest Energy business, one of the largest oil trading businesses in the UK.
- Acting for CLG Developments Limited in the establishment of a joint venture with the Balfour Beatty group. This joint venture has entered into a €400 million plus long term contract for the provision of supply, construction and maintenance services to the Bord Gáis network.
- Advising Keurig Dr. Pepper on all Irish legal matters relating to the establishment of a manufacturing plant in Ireland.
- Advising Siro (joint venture between ESB and Vodafone) on a wide range of commercial agreements for the implementation of a new fibre network throughout Ireland.
- Advising ISE and SIX listed Aryzta on contractual issues involved in the full life cycle of a number of delivery services and supply contracts.
- Advising the boards of large Irish companies on directors’ compliance statements.
- Advising numerous international clients on the corporate and commercial aspects of their Irish operations.