We have a strong reputation for providing tailored, intuitive and solution-focused service, bespoke to the needs of our corporate and commercial clients to enable them to achieve their goals.
Our extensive resources ensure the provision of first-class client service, marrying legal expertise with the development of strong personal relationships at every level.
Our specialist services include advising in relation to:
- Joint ventures, strategic alliances and other collaborative structures
- Overseas clients setting up operations in Ireland
- Commercial contracts
- Corporate finance (both debt and equity)
- All aspects of the Companies Acts
- Corporate mergers, migrations and demergers
- Corporate governance and compliance matters for private, public and state companies
- Directors’ duties and responsibilities, including under the Listing Rules and the ESM Rules
- General advice on share capital and shareholder rights
- Succession planning for businesses
- Siro (joint venture between ESB and Vodafone) on a wide range of commercial agreements for the implementation of a new fibre network throughout Ireland.
- ISE and SIX listed Aryzta on contractual issues involved in the full life cycle of a number of delivery services and supply contracts.
- A complicated joint venture for the sale of insurance products in the UK and Ireland.
- The boards of large Irish companies on directors’ compliance statements.
- Numerous international clients on the corporate and commercial aspects of their Irish operations.