Our blend of expertise and skills means that we have advised on some of the largest private equity deals in Ireland in recent years
We are well placed to guide our clients from the initial investment all the way through to exit. We place special emphasis on continuity of service so that we get to fully understand our private equity clients and their investments.
Our private equity team utilises our award winning M&A capability and draws on the skills and expertise of our specialist teams including Finance, Employment and Intellectual Property. In addition, we have a dedicated Financial Services team that focuses on the establishment of private equity funds and investors’ participation in such funds.
Our private equity experience includes advising on
- Capital investments
- Fund formation and structuring
- Management incentivisation
- Portfolio management
- We advised ECI on the Irish law aspects of their investment in KB Associates.
- We acted for Enterprise Ireland in connection with its €10m commitment to Yield Europe Fund I Limited Partnership which is a fund focused on early stage Ag Tech companies which has total commitments of €21m on First Close.
- We advised Renatus Capital Partners in the establishment of a new €35M private equity fund targeting investment in Irish and UK SMEs.
- We advised Kernel Capital and Suir Valley Ventures on their €2,250,000 investment in Nova Leah Limited
- We advised Suir Valley Ventures on its investment in Artomatix limited, as part of a funding round valued at €2,700,000.
- We advised InfraVia Capital on the acquisition of the Mater Private Group, the leading acute healthcare provider in Ireland
- We advised Oasis, the Europe wide documents and information management business, on a secondary buy-out of the company backed by Montagu Private Equity
- We advised Advent International on the expansion of Ammeraal Beltech through the acquisition of F&P Fogarty
- We advised Causeway Capital on its acquisition of Celtic Linen
- We advised InfraVia Capital on the acquisition of CareChoice, the second largest care home operator in Ireland, and a number of bolt-on acquisitions
- We have advised numerous private equity funds on the Irish aspects of cross-border acquisitions in a number of sectors including consumer products, healthcare, manufacturing and technology.
- We advised Causeway Capital on its acquisition of Millbrook