Abigail advises on a wide range of general and commercial litigation disputes including debt recovery, enforcement proceedings, injunctive proceedings, corporate insolvency related disputes, professional negligence claims, contractual disputes, and property disputes.
Abigail has experience in dealing with matters before the Circuit Court, High Court and Court of Appeal. She has also acted in several mediations.
- Acting for financial institutions in a variety of commercial disputes, including prosecuting and defending complex debt recovery claims before the Circuit Courts and High Court.
- Acting on behalf of financial institutions in relation to the enforcement of claims.
- Advising financial institutions on pre- and post- judgment strategies.
- Acting for Receivers and Secured Lenders in defending claims being made by the borrowers that the receivers were not validly appointed and taking injunctive proceedings against the borrowers.
- Implementing alternative dispute resolution procedures, including mediation, to resolve disputes.