The firm has been highly ranked in the latest edition of Legal 500.
Leading independent legal ranking publication Legal 500 has again highly ranked a number of our practice areas and solicitors.
LK Shields have been ranked in the following practice areas:
- Banking and Finance - Practice head Richard Curran, Andrew Power and the ‘very capable’ Neil O’Keeffe, who has ‘a very strong knowledge of property-related matters’ are recommended.
- Capital Markets - David Williams, who ‘communicates real-world solutions in advancement of a client’s business objectives’ is recommended.
- Commercial, Corporate and M&A - Emmet Scully, Richard Curran and Gerry Halpenny are recommended.
- Dispute Resolution - LK Shields Solicitors’ team has ‘a high level of negotiating skills and industry knowledge’ across a range of areas including pensions, advertising and IP. Edmund Butler is listed as a Leading Individual. The ‘extremely effective’ Jennifer Clarke, 'diligent' Amy Bradley, 'strong advocate' Michael Kavanagh, and new Partner Ciara O'Kennedy are also recommended.
- EU & Competition - ‘Very responsive’ practice head Marco Hickey is listed as a Leading Individual.
- Employment - LK Shields Solicitors’ ‘very efficient team’, led by Aoife Bradley, is recommended. Jennifer O'Neill is also recommended, along with Susan Battye, who provides ‘excellent advice and guidance’.
- Energy and Natural Resources - Philip Daly is recommended.
- Insolvency and Corporate Restructuring - Jill Callanan and Jennifer McGuire are recommended.
- Insurance - Michael Kavanagh, Shane Neville and Ciaran Markey are recommended.
- Intellectual Property - Peter Bolger and Jeanne Kelly are recommended.
- Investment Funds - Practice head David Williams is ‘a smart, innovative thinker and good negotiator’, Trevor Dolan is ‘excellent at explaining long-term regulatory implications of structuring decisions’, and Damien Barnaville ‘finds solutions that fit’.
- Pensions and Employee Benefits - Amy Bradley is recommended.
- Projects and PPP - Richard Curran and Seanna Mulrean are recommended.
- Real Estate - Clair Cassidy and John Campbell are recommended.
- Telecoms - Gerry Halpenny is recommended.
2 lawyers are listed in the elite "Leading lawyers" list.
- Dispute Resolution - Edmund Butler
- EU and Competition - Marco Hickey
1 lawyer is listed in the "Next generation lawyers" list.
- Dispute Resolution - Jennifer Clarke