The firm has been highly ranked in the latest edition of Legal 500.
Leading independent legal ranking publication Legal 500 has again highly ranked a number of our practice areas and solicitors.
LK Shields have been ranked in the following practice areas:
- Banking and Finance - the ‘excellent’ Neil O’Keeffe and practice head Richard Curran are recommended.
- Capital Markets - David Williams is recommended.
- Commercial, Corporate and M&A - The ‘intelligent and pragmatic’ team includes managing partner Emmet Scully and ‘Problem-solver’ Gerry Halpenny.
- Dispute Resolution - Practice head Michael Kavanagh is recommended. The ‘superbly efficient’ Jennifer Clarke and Edmund Butler are also recommended.
- EU & Competition - Marco Hickey is recommended, whose ‘huge amount of international experience is useful for both local and international acquisitions’.
- Employment - Aoife Bradley and Jennifer O’Neill are recommended.
- Energy and Natural Resources - Philip Daly is recommended.
- Insolvency and Corporate Restructuring - The ‘very responsive and capable’ Jill Callanan is recommended as is Ruairi Mulrean.
- Insurance - Edmund Butler is recommended.
- Intellectual Property - we are recommended.
- Investment Funds - LK Shields Solicitors is ‘quick in understanding the problems and getting the proper answer’. David Williams is recommended.
- Pesions and Employee Benefits - Amy Bradley is recommended.
- Projects and PPP - Richard Curran is recommended.
- Real Estate - Clair Cassidy and John Campbell are recommended.
- Telecoms - Practice head Gerry Halpenny provides ‘consistently practical and appropriate advice’.
2 lawyers are listed in the elite "Leading lawyers" list.
- Dispute Resolution - Edmund Butler
- EU and Competition - Marco Hickey
1 lawyer is listed in the "Next generation lawyers" list.
- Dispute Resolution - Jennifer Clarke