The firm has again been highly ranked in the latest edition of Legal 500.
Leading independent legal ranking publication Legal 500 has again highly ranked a number of our practice areas and solicitors.
LK Shields have been ranked in the following practice areas:
- Banking and Finance - Liam Carney, Richard Curran and Neil O'Keeffe are recommended.
- Capital Markets - Recommended.
- Commercial, Corporate and M&A - LK Shields is noted for its 'very practical approach to complex issues'. Emmet Scully leads the practice and Gerry Halpenny provides 'sound and practical advice on complex issues'.
- Dispute Resolution - LK Shields Solicitors provides ‘sound commercial advice’. Michael Kavanagh and Edmund Butler are recommended.
- EU & Competition - LK Shields Solicitors is 'especially strong on mergers'. Practice head Marco Hickey is ‘a recognised expert’, and ‘a go-to competition lawyer in Dublin’.
- Employment - Michael Kavanagh and his team at LK Shields Solicitors take ‘a practical and straightforward approach’.
- Energy and Natural Resources - Philip Daly’s team at LK Shields Solicitors has ‘excellent experience in energy contracts’.
- Information Technology - 'A top class firm'. Deirdre Kilroy is recommended.
- Insurance - Edmund Butler is recommended.
- Intellectual Property - we are recommended.
- Investment Funds - David Williams is recommended.
- Pesions and Employee Benefits - Jamie McConville in recommended.
- Projects and PPP - An ‘extremely commercial’ group. Richard Curran is recommended.
- Real Estate - Clair Cassidy is recommended.
- Tax - Emmet Scully is recommended.
- Telecoms - Recommended.